Missing crystals?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MrxGriffen MrxGriffen 4 months, 2 weeks ago.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Pretto Loco Participant
      March 1, 2017 at 10:21 am #1064

Can’t say I have hunted every mob on Next island and Ancient Greece but enough to post a list of crystals I can’t find.
      If you have any idea if they drop and from what I would be very greatful. But it has to be accurate and confirmed to drop now.
      Since june 2016 some mobs have changed loots a lot. From NI/AG specific loot to generic loot.

If you know for sure any of these crystals are gone and from what mob they previously dropped let me know that to.
      I will also post a complete drop list with drop % soon. It might help any interested hunters/crafters visiting Next island and Ancient Greece.

Possibly missing crystals on Next Island and Ancient Greece

E = Entropedia loot info

Adventurine Crystal (E: Petit Brown Papoo, Petit Grey Papoo, Space Pirate Skeleton)
      Agrellite Crystal (E: Mutant Boar, Storm Drake, Vulcan Drake)
      Apatite Crystal (E: Ice Drake, Petit Red Papoo, Petit Yellow Papoo)
      Atlantasite Crystal (E: Bullman, Island Shark, Mountain Boar, Petit Brown Papoo, Pirate Skeleton, Shark)
      Cacoxenite Crystal (E: Cyclops, Mutant Boar)
      Muscovite Crystal (E: Mutant Boar, Petit Brown Papoo, Petit Red Papoo, Vulcan Drake)
      Petalite Crystal (E: Buccaneer Skeleton, Bullman, Pirate Skeleton, Shark, Vulcan Drake)
      • This topic was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Pretto Loco Pretto Loco.
      March 2, 2017 at 7:46 pm #1074

List a bit smaller. Thanks to a tip from an NI citizen I wen’t out to hunt some mutant boars. Very crystal friendly mob and among the crystals there were 83 Novaculite Crystals and 1 tiny Zoisite Crystal, but at least it exists. So list down to 9 crystals not found, yet :).

March 4, 2017 at 7:42 am #1083

One more down, Calcedony. Found in the pockets of the Arges Cyclops. But every crystal is 1 ped so it only drops if you get higher than average loot, a mini or a global.

• TineSionnach Participant
      March 15, 2017 at 1:14 pm #1108

I have gotten Agrellite Crystal from mutant boars killed probably 300 of them before i got 4 Agrellite Crystal to drop so they are pretty rare.

March 17, 2017 at 7:26 am #1109

Great Tine. I will try those to.
      Found Charoite Crystals yesterday on Portal Guardians. Also don’t drop very often because every crystal is 2 peds worth.
      Only drops when you mini or global.

• krasko Participant
      March 28, 2017 at 8:48 am #1120

I am struggling to find Purpurite crystals. 🙁

• MrxGriffen Participant
      May 10, 2017 at 7:44 am #1135

Atlantasite and apatite does exist.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.