Rare Item: Mystery Box V

Main Forums Planet Next Island Discussions Hall Of Fame Discoveries Rare Item: Mystery Box V
This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of San San 7 months, 1 week ago.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Pretto Loco Participant
      February 9, 2017 at 5:55 pm #966

My first ever registered Rare Item, and it happens just 1,5 hour after landing on Next Island, after having been away since june 2016.
      Can’t remember if it was from a Mountain or Wild Boar, just got to excited to glare on the Mystery Box.

Mystery Box V

After having watched Waus dungeon work I found this find very interesting.

• This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Pretto Loco Pretto Loco.
    • San Participant
      February 9, 2017 at 7:03 pm #970

Congratulations!

The mystery boxes are instance keys on Secret Island. I don’t know much about them yet other than that they’re relevant in the latest Champions League event. Best is to ask in #rocktropia.

• Waus Keymaster
      February 10, 2017 at 5:20 am #971

yes, I wish I could say those were implemented because of my dungeon suggestion, but no sorry 😛 Nothing is being put into the game because of my dungeon, I don’t know even wether they like my dungeon or not, let alone wether it will make it ingame 😛

• Pretto Loco Participant
      February 10, 2017 at 10:27 am #973

Pretty useless then I guess. Feels just wrong wanting to be on Next Island and getting some shit belonging on a completelly differant planet.

• Waus Keymaster
      February 12, 2017 at 10:36 am #1004

It kind of does yeh,

I think it’s mainly because NI and SI have the same creatures for people to hunt, making it hard to split up the loot pool I guess. mmm…… maybe I should try and design some creatures for NI 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.